Thursday, June 13, 2019

I consider myself pretty lucky to have had so many loving, caring men in my life. From uncles and grandfathers, to my brother and, of course, my own dad, I’ve had the influence of men who work hard, love their families, treat women with respect and are always there to fix things when needed.

I have limited space this week, but wanted to take a few lines to wish all of our male readers a Happy Father’s Day this weekend. Whether you are a dad, or make a difference in the life of a child who is not yours biologically, I thank you and I honor you this Sunday.

My dad has always been one of my strongest supporters. He is someone who always has my back, but would also teach me some hard lessons if he thought it was needed. He has always put his family first, and we can usually count on him for a corny “dad joke” to make us laugh (or roll our eyes).

Happy Father’s Day to you, Dad. Thank you for everything, and I love you the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment